Now I'm really nervous about entering this zone. And I always keep thinking... Does all my effort for the whole semester worth it or not?
My hands were shaking though... Really fast... Haha...This zone was called 'The Exam Zone...!!!' and I'm pretty sure that we people already gone through it so many times and now like kind of use to it. But it still frightening enough for me and could made me shiver when it comes.
Remembering old times at school with this sign appeared everywhereI've already prepared myself to face this kind of phenomena. I really hope this time it will shows positive differences compared to my last semester result.
My actions are :
1. Download my exam schedule from UPNM's Student Portal
2. Get my exam slip from the Faculty of Science & Technology in Defence (6th Floor of Bistari building). I also laminate it to make sure its still in good condition even after the examination ends. Without the slip maybe I will not allowed to take exams.
3. Keep searching for the important notes and try to make smart notes. Also try to do spotted questions and finding hints by meeting the lecturer before its too late.
- 22/04/2009 - English For Academic Writing
- 22/04/2009 - Ethnic Relations
- 27/04/2009 - System Analysis & Design
- 30/04/2009 - Discrete Maths & Logic
- 04/05/2009 - Web Programming & Development
- 06/05/2009 - Foreign Language : Japanese II
- 07/05/2009 - Information System & Multimedia
From the schedule, I'm really grateful because there were beautiful gap between subjects and that will really help me to manage my study for the last minute preparation.
I also want to wish all my classmate a very good luck for their upcoming final exam. I hope that we could see each other in the next inter-session starting 18 May 2009.
" Does all my effort for the whole semester worth it or not? "WISH ME LUCK THEN...!!!
p/s : Look at my schedule again, the first paper is English For Academic Writing. That's the main reason why this time I posted this article in proper English... Haha...