Exam Week - Follow Up 1

posted by Hasnul Azizi (-nEtPoSt-)

Two paper already settled and there are 5 more to come. I feel really grateful because my English lecturer still receiving my assignment even I sent it after the English examination. Does it affect my carry mark..?? Yes, of course and my carry mark was highlighted in front of his room because of my pending assignment. I've just did some follow-up with him and he said that he must deduct some marks to be fair with my other fellow classmate who sent their assignment on time. So I tell him I deserved to. Thanks again Mr Amzari.



For all UPNM@NDUM student, I'm sure that all of you have seen this pasted around our campus. This was made by MPP UPNM or Student Representative Council of NDUM. I'm just wondering where they get the idea to make this banner?



Does this banner look like the same like above...?? Haha, this banner was created by me a year ago. Anyway, it is not a controversial because Zul Afiq, one of the MPP commitee has personally told me he picked up my idea on the banner. So this post is just to give chance for all people to wish Good Luck in final exam through Friendster or Tagged. If anyone here want to wish Good Luck in exam using this banner, just copy the codes below and send them into Friendster or Tagged comment post.

HTML Code For This Banner




Just copy and paste it.

Just remember don't try to remove the links because it is copyrighted by me.

Good Luck UPNM Students...!!!


Hasnul Azizi

4 comments:

awa said...

no yellow,no mv

Hasnul Azizi said...

ok...

huHu...

neWay kuAr jeJaLan Leh kan...??

heHe...

Zamil Afiq Zulkifli said...

amboi..
stay kuning ye sahabat..
lame takdengar crite pasal tuan syapik sharhan..

Hasnul Azizi said...

akU buKan kuninG aR...

tp sem dePan insYaAllah hijau@kuning koTt...

harap2 aR...

tn syafik sharhan ek...

diEr oK jer...

YM laa ngan diEr...

xpon msgLaa diEr...